Our first true deployment bag features the kind of versatility men and women in uniform deserve. The heavy-duty construction allows the hydration-compatible RUSH100™ to thrive in hostile environments, yet its modularity is the ideal response to fast-changing situations. Side pouches can be quickly detached and converted to a shoulder bag for effortless gear deployment. A first-grabs pocket keeps readily needed items quickly accessible and includes a fleece-lined eyewear pocket. The adjustable shoulder strap and gear belt in a 60-liter volume system is capable of carrying your heaviest load. Comfort is ensured by a padded, removable load-bearing waist belt, which keeps weight loaded on the hips and your essential survival gear close by . The adjustable shoulder straps with load lifters and a sternum strap keep things aligned on long hauls and dual compression straps with Duraflex® Autolock buckles ensure everything is tight. The custom flat aluminum frame provides rigidity, ergonomics and load transfer while the horizontal fiberglass rods provide torsional rigidity.
Check out more details specific to size and fit in the RUSH100™ Operator Manual.
28.5"H x 11.0"L x 10.25"
3661 cubic inch / 60-liters total capacity
Torso Heights: 17"-21"
S/M Belt: 30"-36" Hip
L/XL Belt: 35"-45" Hip
Weight: 2.6 kgs
- 5.11’s signature Center Line™ design
- Front admin compartment with internal zippered and slip pockets
- Lower compartment with exchangeable volume into main compartment
- Dual removable side pouches convert to shoulder bag
- Dual side pass through panels
- Lower straps and gear loops for compression, cargo storage or convertible side pouch shoulder strap
- 270deg zip opening main compartment with internal hydration loop and sleeve
- Top zippered pocket with fleece lined eyewear/media pocket
- Adjustable torso shoulder strap system with quick release and load lifters (17"-21" Torso)
- Custom aluminum and fiberglass frame transfers load to the waist belt
- Removable padded waist belt with web MOLLE for gear attachment: S/M 30"-36" Hip, L/XL 35"-45" Hip
- Dual compression straps with Autolock no slip buckles
- 6x1 name tape and 3x3 loop panel
- External web MOLLE, Rush Tier compatible
- Drain hole
- 500D Nylon (main)