The MICH ballistic helmet is a high performance, multi-layer, light weight combat helmet. Tested and proven to achieve a ranking of Level IIIA by the USA National Institute of Justice (NIJ STD 0106.01 ) by defeating .357 sig full metal jacket flat nose rounds (FMJ FN) and .44 Magnum semi jacketed hollow point (SJHP) rounds at velocities traveling up to 1450 ft/s.
Designed to meet the modern realities of the battlefield; the Accessory Rail Combat Helmet (ARCH) delivers on all counts. Superb performance to weight characteristics, full special ops coverage with enhanced awareness due to the reduced profile and higher cut. The Accessory Rail Combat Helmet (ARCH) is a new way forward for the special forces community.
- Increased area of coverage over the ears and back of the helmet
- Ergonomic and stable platform
- Standard MICH/ACH Pads and Suspension Fixed side rails for mounting accessories
- Front Wilcox NVG mounting shroud
- Level IIIA Protection NIJ 0101.06
- Fragmentation protection US MIL STD 662F V50 at 2150 ft/sec.