When the mercury drops, reach for our ColdWork M-Pact gloves. Stay one step ahead of the cold with C40 3M Thinsulate Insulation and water-resistant SoftShell to keep the brisk air from sneaking in. When the going gets rough, we incorporated an anatomical Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) exoskeleton that meets ANSI 138 Level 2 impact standard. The palm side features our tried and true synthetic leather infused with touchscreen technology, and dedicated D3O palm padding for comfort.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure creates a secure fit to your wrist.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection meets ANSI 138 Level 2 impact standard.
- Water-resistant SoftShell back of hand.
- Laminated wind barrier provides critical wind-resistance.
- C40 3M Thinsulate traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature.
- Rugged Armortex® thumb saddle reinforcement.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather provides the perfect blend of dexterity and durability.
- Dual-layer internal fingertip reinforces the index finger and thumb for added durability.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement provides added durability.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy.
- Removable spring clip keeps your gloves organized for easy storage.