BUILT TO COMPLIMENT
With these two factors in place, it allows for the user to use much less quantity than traditional blends. Remember, this blend is to compliment the smokey, over-the-fire taste we all love - not reroute it like some other lesser quality blends.
Now, a point I want to make... although we built and tested this blend with the intention of over-the-fire cooking, you can cook over any heat source. Gas grill, pan-fry, whatever you're able to use... Fire is best, be some days it's just off the table.
WHAT'S IT TASTE LIKE?
That's a tough one. Unlike most seasoning companies, we believe in CUSTOM mixing these blends. This is not a simple copy-cat blend to fill shelf space... We have been comparing the taste to a high-quality poultry or beef roast rub, but with the inclusion of the wide-array of fresh herbs, it’s like none-other we’ve built out.
WE DO IT OUR WAY...
In addition to the function and taste, the blending method allows for an amazing appearance on your food. For Bushcraft, we’re using some of the largest grinds of herbs we’ve ever sold along side fine-grind spices for consistent coating and crust. One look at your food and you’ll be able to SEE that this is going to taste like nothing you’ve prepped before.
As with all of our blends, your imagination is your only limit. We have personally tested this blend on everything from eggs and bacon to elk and moose. We’ve found that it best compliments the following foods:
- Beef - From Steaks and Burgers to Roasts and Loins
- Poultry - Amazing on Whole Birds, Thighs, and Breasts
- Pork - Use sparingly for a unique taste on ribs and chops.
- Wild Game - We’ve tested the blend on conventional game like venison and elk, as well as fairly uncommon meats like woodchuck, and we’ve found that the blend complements the flavors extremely well.
- In addition to meats, we've found this blend works amazingly on eggs, veggies, and any other side-dish as a finisher